Friday, May 1, 2009

Mosaic of thoughts....

Came back from a friend’s place an hour back and I just can’t help myself feeling enlightened with the conversations I had with aunty(her mom) and the fun I had with the English accented 3 years old niece of hers. Right now fully rejuvenated and fresh...As I try recollecting the fruitful time I spent there, I could feel that fresh tranquil vibe passing through me...I’d just try regelating my whole thought process in enumeration here....It’s too jumbled up but worth a try.

# Generations older would always remain fairer and more divinely prudent than ours.

# I hope, as individuals, even we are able to project correct sensibilities to the next cohort.

# Kids are just mind blowingly super-active.It’s difficult to control them.

# Yet they are always fun to be with. Their innocence is just too killing... ;)

# It’s high time to erase ‘I’ and ‘Ifs’ from our dictionaries....these are perpetual cause of our suffering.

# Nothing fumes the vicious cycle of our misery more than our incessant ambitions.

# May be there’s nothing bad in harbouring them but there has to be a set limit.

# I lost a bet today...Chennai won. Pathan, for a change didn’t bat to Warne’s expectations.

# I’m losing track...amidst the IPL tumult. Too much game pressure, it seems.

# No, it’s just been taught to me that it’s all in the mind.

# Just start accepting the life the way it comes to you. Karma is indispensable fixer of destiny.

# Believe it or not, fret or remain calm....everything in the world settles down at it’s pace and according to the best possible way.

# We are just required to have faith in the superpower and soon, the silver lining will shine through.... :)

# Keep gulping gol gappas amidst serious discussions.They help excellently.....


# I have been lured by the little kittie....she’s taking me with her to Adelaide...haha....

# The associations in life are pre-decided. We turn the way we are supposed to be associated as.

# The prolixity and incoherence, of this diary entry is getting exhausting :(

# We can label even that as a coincidence but there has to have a science beyond science. May be it also has some reason....!!

# I think I’d just have some ice cream, may be the inexplicit will become clearer....Things are getting weary....too much food for thought, it seems now.

No comments:

Post a Comment