Thursday, May 7, 2009

Voting tales.....

Yes, I have cast my vote....and am feeling pretty good now...one that I have done it and second that this time it didn’t really turn out to be an ordeal with long waiting like the last year’s Delhi’s Legislative Assembly’s elections. I had though pretty equipped myself with a fair amount of sunscreen thinking that I’d beat the waiting of long queues in sun comforting myself with the thought of having fondled myself with supposedly the ultravitae need of the hour. But, I guess...nothing worth that amount of brain was needed to be put into that.

This year, the uncle on duty smeared the ink rather wisely also...unlike the last time when in his certain frenzied mood, the man on duty just daubed my whole nail and adjoining skin with that ink ruthlessly. For almost a month, I had relatives and friends and almost everyone I‘d talk to telling me to get that fungal infection treated. My nail looked a total spoilt in my cousin’s marriage since I didn’t care to take nail paint’s help to conceal that ugly foul. The brown-black colour just won’t fade away and was so uniform that it almost looked like some wrecking fungoid fuzz!!! And the vestiges of the ink must have remained for quite a number of months...something like 3-4.....much to my annoyance…some even indicted that I must not have had been rather bathing well to have that even then... :(Thankfully, that impasse is over.

But something has to happen everytime to kinda keep the stories budding. My right hand’s forefinger has been stained rather than left’s. I tried persuading the person on duty but he just won’t listen...but since he did a rather commendable job of putting the ink right over the eponychium(the cuticle, I mean...heehee!!), I don’t really seem to be giving it much a thought. I am HAPPPPYYY...

P.S. Hey guys,don’t forget to vote….It’s our dharma…and has to be translated into a karma…Good Luck... :)

3 comments:

  1. i have voted already :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, firstly thanks for commenting on our blog. The post is interesting, but its unbelievable that anyone can become happy by voting! Proud yes, but happy is far-fetched, isn't it?

    ReplyDelete
  3. ‘Happiness’ is more a state of envisaging happiness and fun around....Just derelict yourself from the madness around and am sure even you’d feel happy next time after voting...Too much of philosophy...but even that’s making me happy Frisco... :)

    ReplyDelete