Thursday, May 28, 2009

Shopping!!!!!!

I am glad that I spent my full day shopping again,something I have been doing frantically since a week.I’d have had roved in almost the whole of major Delhi shopping centres…Connaught Place,Kamla Nagar,Lajpat Nagar…to name a few…and today,I completed my spree in The Great India Place,Noida too…Great place to spend time with friends…has almost all the brands available…I missed Westside though…couldn’t use the free voucher I got from Lajpat Nagar’s outlet… :( The charm of shopping in malls in these scorching summers is quite evident…just that the bargaining takes a back-seat :( It’s not that I am a bond when it comes to negotiating but the sense of victory on getting something in even a couple of bucks less is quite thrilling.

Shopping is a literal stress booster…..Window shopping as well as it’s opposite are equally satisfying.Just that you feel guilty for two days looking at your pay cheques but thankfully the remorse vanishes soon…and you are back on the track…I’m kinda passing through the first set of emotions right now…considering the amount I have squandered today…..just hoping that the feeling wanes soon….

Seems like I am becoming a oniomaniac…..given my these stints of recklessly purchasing everything coming my way…and dumping them later….And in my such obvious obstinate vagary,I’m also being asked to bridle my extravagant impulse almost everyday by my parents…I hope this too shall pass with my approaching joining as a postgraduate…

P.S. Just went through some web searches over the same....I still don't confer to being a shopaholic....I am okay.... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment