Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Kick start for the day......

It's morning....and quite an early morning....something out of my daily rut...since I can still listen to the chutter-mutter chirping of the birds.....no hustle-bustle seems to have started around though it'll start taking turns by the time I probably post it.

Momma has been asking me to get this early rising habit back...I guess it'll come up gradually as I get on to joining some PG work next month.She was true,it seems rather serene this time....and cool too...;)best time to forget afternoon's blow...

Had just been going through some work,came across this...One of my friend always cites this whenever I flounder and feel like giving up.... "Let me tell you something you already know. The world ain't all sunshine and rainbows. It is a very mean and nasty place and I don't care how tough you are, it will beat you to your knees and keep you there permanently if you let it. You, me, or nobody is gonna hit as hard as life. But it ain't about how hard you hit; it's about how hard you can get hit, and keep moving forward. How much you can take, and keep moving forward. That's how winning is done. Now, if you know what you're worth, then go out and get what you're worth. But you gotta be willing to take the hit, and not pointing fingers saying you ain't where you are because of him, or her, or anybody. Cowards do that and that ain't you. You're better than that!"

hehe....That's excellent...It has made my day...Thanks dost....:)

No comments:

Post a Comment