Sunday, April 19, 2009

The underdogs seem to be swinging well....Good Luck

I am right now in mixed emotions...and I'm liking that.My friend turned foe...haha...the Kolkata Knight Riders are doing pathetically.Amazing fielding-apt bowling by Deccan Chargers helped them haul KKR's top batting order.Seeing McCullum leaving at 1 was a treat though I'd have had loved him getting out at duck.Watching Ganguly struggling was disappointing since I am a great fan of his but to see SRK and Buchuanan in miserable moods is a delicacy and an eye soothener for sure.

I know I'm acting like an overzealous pervert but I hardly have qualms.Lemme get back to seeing some interesting knockouts by DC before the first innings get finally over...Good luck Deccan Chargers...Am all to support the underdogs this time...:)

1 comment:

  1. ganguly is now participating in world cup as an expert.... u can see that ;-)

    ReplyDelete