Sunday, April 26, 2009

A testimony for me....

Negativity......deep negativity.....profound negativity.....I think this would be the way a sorcerer would actually get started if asked to prophesy about me.....And am also sure that if my mumma happens to be anywhere near listening to this,she’d come forwards fully propitiated with this ideology and would definitely like to seek some more opinions!!That’s how I’m acknowledged at home and may be everywhere else also.Even if I am in my finest spirits blabbing happily but making faces in between,I’d be thought to have got upset again and thereby talking in my usual cribbing mode to a friend.Such is my reputation:( And I can’t really blame anyone since this is the shit I have created around me and I have been decently industrious enough over the past years to steadily have paved my way to winning this great respectability!!!

One of my friend recently asked me to do some affirmative exercises so that I come out of my pessimism-that was to stand before the mirror staring at self...in the eyes....and telling myself that ‘I’m the best’.And like an honest friend,I did that....much to my dismay because all I could see were my growing dark circles under eyes....and all I was left thinking were the ways to curb that!!Such sad have been my renaissance trial stories..... :( ...Koi na,I still believe that this too shall pass.

This is supposedly my very personal diary entry....something I feel I wanted to get out of me to make myself feel good.A bad name,they say,is always worse than the actual bad person.Hey guys...specially people who know me personally,lemme get back to the normal self...If I cry now,it’d be genuine...If I laugh,that’d not be fake as people are used to thinking.....and if I crib....that’s not allowed....but the amount would be gradually tapered down,so kinda permitted for sometime....

Hehe,I can feel like I’m a better person now.... ;)

3 comments:

  1. I feel your friend is rite.. u shud do what he/ she asked u to do.. m sure it ll help....

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know but these lines made a big impact on me:
    “No one is born with the belief that he has come into the world to quit it. He has come to stay with a hope that leaving of life will never be a simple failure, but rather than arrival at a time where he can say that he has completed the circle, he has done his best, he has lived his promise and has made it - or has failed it." (Paraphrased from “One Life” by Christiaan Barnard) - So chase your dreams so that you can live your promise made to yourself!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for sharing this useful and wonderful post. I really appreciate your hard work. It is very useful and informative for me.
    unseen passage
    Indian constitution Articles
    ipc 35 in hindi
    IPC SECTION LIST
    article 232 in hindi

    ReplyDelete