Saturday, April 18, 2009

No KKR for me without Ganguly's captaincy

Cricket has always been my love….I affirm that I can’t play it well,may be not even appreciate the strokes and cuts properly…but since Sourav Ganguly took over the reins of Indian Cricket team in 2002,I almost followed every match of India closely.I give full credit to this maestro to actually getting the “Team India” together…and most probably,except for a handful of silly Australians,no-one would refute this supreme assertion.Thanks to his aggressive and no nonsense game approach,India could create some history chapters worth turning over again and again.

Taking off captaincy of Kolkata Knight Riders from him and giving it to Brendon McCullum has come up as a blow to my sentiments…and I really do dislike Shahrukh Khan and hate John Buchanan for that.It’s hard to assimilate the interim politics these people are playing,almost keeping Ganguly unaware of this dirty play.

Hope the Riders lose all the matches this season and I shift my allegiance to Daredevils.

No comments:

Post a Comment